PLEASE NOTE DURING THE CURRENT CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK The DISPENSARY will be closed between 12 and 2pm daily. Please DO NOT attend for medications between these times
We are a Dispensing Practice with our dispensary based at the Broadclyst surgery. We are only allowed to dispense for those patients who live more than 1 mile/1.6km from a pharmacy (as the crow flies).
- We can issue, dispense and have your regular repeat medication waiting for you to collect without you having to place an order. Once we have received a completed consent form a confirmation will be sent you detailing which of your medicines are suitable for this service.
- Weekly medication dosage system in blister packs.
- Free home delivery of medication (subject to suitability) –
- Deliveries happen Monday, Tuesday Wednesday & Thursday Morning. We aim to reach you by 2PM.
- Or collection can be made at one of our drop off points – Broadclyst Post Office; Clyst St Mary Post Office; Whimple Post Office; Stoke Canon Post Office; Cranbrook Vets
WHEN TO COLLECT YOUR REPEAT MEDICATIONS FROM THE DISPENSARY
|ORDER PLACED||READY FOR COLLECTION|
THREE FULL WORKING DAYS
Please note: Any requests received after 6PM will be processed the next working day.
Please order in plenty of time. We recommend that you place your orders one week before you need your delivery.
If you aren’t sure whether you are eligible for dispensing, just ask at reception.