We aim to issue your prescription within two working days of receiving the request in the surgery. We can send them electronically to a pharmacy of your choice – just let us know if you have not already.
You can re-order your prescription in a number of ways:
- Post your request via Royal Mail
- Drop it into either surgery, using the box provided.
- Fax your request to 01392 464178
- Email your request to email@example.com *
- Order online using the Patient Access system.
Please remember, the pharmacy will also need time to dispense your medication. Therefore, please order in good time and don’t wait until you’ve nearly run out.
* Please only use email for routine and non-urgent enquiries. For acute or urgent problems always telephone. The Practice does not offer email consultations.