IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR PATIENTS WHO ORDER THEIR REPEAT PRESCRIPTIONS USING THE ONLINE FORM. FROM 8TH APRIL 2015 ONLINE ORDERING CHANGES. YOU WILL STILL BE ABLE TO ORDER ONLINE, BUT THE WAY YOU DO THIS WILL BE DIFFERENT. PLEASE READ THE DOCUMENT BELOW WHICH TELLS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO CONTINUE ORDERING ONLINE FROM 8TH APRIL.
We aim to have repeat prescriptions available within two working days of receiving the request in the surgery. Saturday & Sunday are non working days so, for example, a request sent on Saturday will not be ‘received’ until Monday morning. If we are unable to meet this standard someone will try to telephone you to allow you to make alternative arrangements. We do not take repeat prescription requests over the telephone. However, you can re-order your repeat prescription in a number of ways:
- Post your request via Royal Mail
- Drop it into either surgery, using the box provided.
- Fax your request to 01392 464178
- Email your request to email@example.com *
- Order online using the Patient Access system.
Whichever way you use, please order in good time and don’t wait until you’ve nearly run out of your medications. Thank you.
* Please only use email for routine and non-urgent enquiries. For acute or urgent problems always telephone. The Practice does not offer email consultations.